We regularly hold gatherings outside the U.S. for education professionals around the world in order to expand and improve education opportunities for all students.
College Board Canada Summit
This annual event brings together leaders from secondary and postsecondary schools and school systems in Canada, both public and private, to discuss how Canada can better prepare young people to transition from high school to university.
- Supporting K–12/postsecondary Transitions in the Age of Covid
Nov. 5, 10:00 a.m. –11:00 a.m. PST
- Online Learning Environments: Inspiring Learning Beyond Worksheets
Dec. 4, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. PST
The next College Board Canada Summit is now scheduled on April 22–23, 2021.
Please save the date and check back on this webpage for forthcoming registration information.
India Global Alliance Forum
Each fall, the India Global Alliance Forum fosters meaningful dialogue among higher education professionals and secondary school leaders on the future of tertiary enrollment in India. This event is open to all educators.
Here some sessions from the previous IGA Forum:
- “Shifting Mindsets: Strategies to Expand Opportunities for Students”
- “How World-Class Universities Connect with International Students”
- “Comparing Admissions Models Across Borders”
- “Leveraging Data to Inform Student Decision-Making”
- “Keys to Student Success: Linking the Roles of Higher Education & K-12 Leaders in Supporting Students”
Please revisit this site in the coming months for details about the next India Global Alliance Forum.
India Global Alliance Symposium
Each spring, the India Global Alliance Symposium brings together leaders in secondary and higher education to discuss global developments and trends in university admissions. This is an invitation-only event for members of the India Global Alliance.
Here are some sessions from the previous IGA Symposium:
- “Developing & Advancing Enrollment Strategies Through Data”
- “Highlighting Innovative Global Admissions Practices”
- “Exploring Megatrends within Global Education”
- “Understanding the Role of Admissions Assessments to Create Opportunity”
Please revisit this site in the coming months for details about the next India Global Alliance Symposium.
Symposium on Expanding Higher Education Access for Displaced Students
In February 2020, we held our first official gathering in Abu Dhabi for counselors, higher education representatives, and NGO workers to discuss how to help refugees and other displaced students access higher education. All counselors working with this population of students, as well as representatives from colleges and universities, are welcome to attend.
Here are some topics we discussed at the symposium:
- The current state of higher education access for refugees
- How to quickly provide access in current conflict zones
- How to blend in-presence and online learning models for students who can’t make it to campus
- Financing challenges at the microlevel
Please revisit this site in the coming months for details about future events focused on expanding higher education access for displaced students.