The College Board, a not-for-profit education organization, invites K–12 and postsecondary thought leaders across Canada to join us on December 5, 2019, at the University of Toronto for the 2019 College Board Canada Summit: Pathways to Postsecondary Success.
The summit will bring together leaders from secondary and postsecondary schools and school systems, both public and private, to discuss how Canada can better prepare young people to successfully transition from high school to university.
At the summit, we’ll focus on:
- Honoring the diversity and provincial autonomy of Canadian education systems by providing evidence-based admissions best practices and encouraging postsecondary schools to adopt which of those practices are most relevant to their institution.
- Sharing strategies for inspiring students to choose an academic path that develops the skills and mind-set for postsecondary achievement.
- Exploring ways higher education and K–12 professionals can work together to equip students with the 21st-century skills they need to succeed in a complex, digital
We chose these topics based on our ongoing dialogue with College Board member institutions, including many of Canada’s top universities, and feedback from some of the 700+ Canadian high schools that use our programs.
We hope you can join us.
Event: 2019 College Board Canada –Summit: Pathways to Postsecondary Success
Date: December 5, 2019
Location: University of Toronto–St. George Campus
- “Rethinking Admissions: How Innovative Admissions Policies Impact Student Pathways to Higher Education”
- “K–12/Postsecondary Education in the Age of Ubiquitous Knowledge”
Questions? Email: [email protected].