College Board, a not-for-profit education organization, invites K–12 and postsecondary thought leaders across Canada to join us at the 2020 College Board Canada Summit in in Vancouver, British Columbia, next fall.
The summit brings together leaders from secondary and postsecondary schools and school systems, both public and private, to discuss how Canada can better prepare young people to successfully transition from high school to university.
Check back for details about this event. We hope you can join us!
Highlights from 2019 Events
Featured Plenaries and Sessions:
- “Redefining K–12/Postsecondary Education in the Age of Ubiquitous Knowledge”
- "Rethinking Admissions: How Innovative Admissions Policies Impact Student Pathways to Higher Education"
- “Rebalancing Computer Science: Literacy, Numeracy, and Computational Thinking”
- “Spurring Success by Acknowledging Choice in Public Education”
- “Student Panel: Pathways to Higher Education and Career Readiness”
- “How Much Rigour Is Too Much Rigour—Mental Health, Research, and Postsecondary Success”
- “AP Capstone™: High School and Undergraduate Research Opportunities”
- “Transitioning Students Successfully Through Catholic Education K–16”
Adam Robertson, Registrar, Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia
Armand Doucet, Co-author of Teaching in the Fourth Industrial Revolution: Standing at the Precipice
Dr. Indira Samarasekera, Former President, University of Alberta
Karen Murray, Centrally Assigned Principal for Equity, Anti-Oppression, and Anti-Black Racism, Toronto District School Board
Linda Liu, Vice President of International, College Board
Dr. Lisa Richardson, Strategic Advisor, Indigenous Health, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
Dr. Matthew McKean, Director, Future Skills, The Conference Board of Canada
Russell Dover, Director, International Higher Education, College Board
Sam Saini, Director of Undergraduate Admissions, University of British Columbia
Dr. Val Walker, Executive Director, Business–Higher Education Roundtable
For questions, please email: [email protected].