Get Help with College Board Programs

Whether you want more information about College Board programs and services or are requesting resources to help prepare your students for postsecondary success, we’ll get you what you need.

Already Using College Board Programs?


  1. Sign up for a free College Board professional account.

    When you create your free College Board account, you’ll have access to online College Board resources and information to help you help your students.

  2. Reach out to us.

    Contact Us and let us know what you need. We can help you bring the SAT or AP Program to your school, provide you with the latest counseling and university-planning resources, and answer any questions you may have about our other services and programs.

  3. Contact AP Services for Educators.

    Complete and submit the AP Services Inquiry form if your school already offers AP and you have specific questions about the program. The form asks for your school’s attending institution (AI)” code; if you don’t know it, use the general international code: 000004.