Higher Ed Institution Code Request Form

A Higher Ed University Code allows colleges, universities, and other higher education organizations to receive SAT and AP score reports when students designate your institution as the recipient of their scores. Please request a single code for your institution. Colleges or programs within the university should not have separate codes.

beginning of content:
Refresh Type the characters you see in this picture. Type the characters you see in the picture; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.  Switch to audio verification.